I often feel like I am not doing enough to pamper my face. After I shave I wash with an exfoliating clay cream and every couple of nights I will cleanse my face with witchazel, but what else?
Awhile back a friend told me to make a goat yogurt and turmeric face mask so I gave it a try.
The yogurt hydrates the skin and turmeric helps to prevent dryness, slows aging, reduces wrinkles, and improves the skin’s elasticity.
Apparently avocados also work very well in place of yogurt.
- Put the yogurt in a small bowl
- Let it come to room temp for 20-30min
- Mix in a turmeric face mask formula (I love this one)
- Lightly stir
- Apply on your face (the yogurt will still be cool on the skin, amazing on a sunny day)
- Keep on 15-20min
- Wash off with warm water and washcloth
And celebrate your smooth and happy skin!!!