The end of summer and into fall is peach season in the North East. Peaches are simply delightful in their color, texture, and sweet flavor. To celebrate their offering and sweetness bake them, spruce them up, and enjoy!
- 1. Cut peaches in half and remove pit and place them face up in a baking pan.
- 2. Place either canola free maple sweetened granola or chopped almonds in a bowl.
- 3. With a spoon sprinkle either granola or chopped almonds on peaches.
- 4. Bake peaches for 30min at 350 degrees F.
- 5. Meanwhile prepare whole milk yogurt sprinkled with cardamom and cinnamon and a dab of maple syrup.
- 6. When peaches are done, let cool for 5 minutes, then place on a plate, dash on some yogurt, serve, and enjoy!