The 6 Qualities of Consciousness is a revolutionary text which brings forth ancient teachings from the Tantric tradition of yoga into every day life.
Journey into these six attributes of existence and discover how they reside in you, as you, and all around you. Celebrate profound intelligence, unbounded freedom, your perfect yet ever evolving nature, the joy of community, the promise of infinite abundance, and the natural ebb and flow of life in continual primal motion.
Through this book you will:
- Move beyond mere contentment and step into a life of abundant flourishing here and now.
- Empower your desires, take dedicated action, and show up in a way that expresses your passions while uplifting the collective.
- Engage in practical exercises to awaken each quality and invoke more clarity, connection, skill, and beauty on your path.
- Gain more scope on yoga’s migration to the West, understand the difference between yoga’s philosophical traditions, and learn about the Tantra’s rich heritage and diverse teachings.
- Immerse in the latest scientific research highlighting the physiological and psychological benefits of everyday mindfulness and practical yogic wellness techniques.
- Marvel in awe inspiring real life examples of wonder, sourced from the natural world.
Author: Danny Arguetty
Illustrator: Philip Nato
Publisher: Danny Arguetty, 1st edition (6/2015),
Paperback / E-book / Audio Book / 312 pages / 9 x 7 x 0.6 inches / Shipping Weight 1 pound
For rights and permissions contact Danny
ORDER NOW IN PRINT or E-BOOK. for AUDIO BOOK click →
Nourishing the Teacher is a rich resource for yoga practitioners and teachers who want to deepen their practice with focused theme based inquires. The book draws upon the vast intelligence of Tantric yoga philosophy, nature, and ancient cultures to provide a creative springboard for a more fulfilling well-rounded yoga experience.
Every Theme Includes:
- Thought provoking insights
- Posture ideas
- Off the matt inquiries
- Descriptive synonyms
- Inspirational phrases
- A creative image
- Specific breath techniques
- A closing class ritual
- An additional note on how to best embody and implement the theme
Revitalize the way you practice, live, and teach the art & science of yoga!